9.17.2008

Tha cabinets arrived today!

And all I can say is thank goodness we are hiring a cabinet installer to help out with it. There are so many different parts and pieces sitting our garage.

I was hoping to stain the backs of the open shelves, the beadboard back of the island, and the desktop before they were all installed (they were ordered without stain so we could match the color to what our cabinets look like now), but now I realize that just finding them in the pile of boxes will be challenge enough. I guess they will be finished after they are installed. It will be a bit trickier, but I think the only way it's going to realistically happen.

I know in the end it will all be worth it, but right now it seems like an unending process. I think once Don comes and installs the extra cabinets I will feel a little more at ease.

Photobucket

No comments: